The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of
People’ Republic of China GB/T380 “Test Methods for Sulfur Content
of Petroleum Products (Lamp Methods)”. It is suitable to determine
the sulfur content of light petroleum products (gasoline, and
kerosene, etc) whose vapor pressure is not more than 600 mmHg as
per the GB/T380 standard.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
2. Quantity of the sample: take five groups independently, can do
test for each group independently.
3. Electromagnet pump: Five independent groups of main
electromagnet, The vacuum pressure of each group can be adjusted
4. Vacuum magnetism adjustment: stepless regulation by a
5. Lamp adjustment: it can be adjusted up and downs. The adjustment
range should not less than 15 mm;
6. Materials: the workbench and test tube holder are made of
7. Test tube holder: Each holder can be adjusted independently. Its
adjustment range is not less than 20 mm.
8. Ambient temperature: -10 ℃～ 40 ℃
9. Relative temperature: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: not more than 150 W